Sunday 23 January 2011

3: What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?

The media institute I have decide to run the magazine with is IPC media as I think it suits the best, they have a wide range of other music magazines for example “NME’ or “uncut” I feel they are rather biased towards a certain genre of music with my music magazine it has a much broad approach with lots of different genre’s of music which I feel is the gap in the market IPC media are not covering as well as others. My audience would know IPC from the other well known music magazines it publishes which will again influence buyers to try a new magazine “blueprint” the only down fall I would say is that it is a UK based media institution, but if it does well it could then be sold world wide to another company such as Wenner media who deal with big American magazines such as the rolling stones & spin magazine. I choose IPC media, as I do not think it will be in competition with its other magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment