Monday 20 December 2010

Main Task (Music Magazine PhotoShoot)





After doing research into my magazine and finalizing my ideas. From my questionnaire I got the impression that people did not want a lot of distraction on the magazine front cover so I decided to keep it plan and simple. I went to a studio and used a white back drop, this commonly done in music magazines. I had a few ideas on what kind of pictures I wanted to take for example close up on the artist with glitter and paint splashed on there face. I also got my friend dressed up in appropriate costumes I wanted her to were – Leather jacket, Black T-shirt, Denim blue jeans, I also used photos from an earlier shoot which I think will also look good in the magazine. I did not want to use props as I felt it drew attention to much to them instead of the attended person in the frame. I thought the style of shot would work very well with the style I was looking for in my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment