Sunday 23 January 2011

7:Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task (The School Magazine Task), What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To Full Product


I have improved a lot from doing my school magazine to now my music magazine I have come a long way I can now use fireworks then before when I had no knowledge of how to use it and really struggled to get to grips with it. This was also the same for Photoshop but now for example I can now edit photos on Photoshop making them stand out more air brushing their skin, and even changing their hair colour. I am also confident now making magazines on fireworks editing words and creating fonts, I have also learnt how to download fonts from the internet to incorporate them into my design to make them look more visual appealing  and also creating PowerPoint’s and different ways of displaying text rather than just words & pictures. I also learnt what goes into making a magazine sell how to make it grab the reader’s attention & including certain aspects of normal magazines for example and editor’s letter. Overall I think I have created an effective and professional looking magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment